Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Love You!

I love the way you smell, as your loving arms hold me tight.
Whenever I'm with you, everything just feels so right.

I love the way you smile when you look at me,
Because your eyes are so beautiful that they sparkle like the sea.

I love the way you kiss me, it sweeps me off of my feet.
Just seeing you makes my heart skip a beat.

I know I have been broken, and I know that I have changed.
But I'm not a little girl, and I don't play games.

So I'll tell you now, and tell you true.
That the moment I met you, was the moment that I

Fell In Love With You!

2 comments:

Quecumber said...

I love you baby! You're the best!!!! MUAH!!! <3

Relax Max said...

This is Max's first real visit to your blog. Oddly intriguing. "How Panties Define Us.--I love the way you smell..."

What kind of blog are you running here?

All I know is I'M COMING BACK AND READ SOME MORE!

Good stuff. :)